The oldest university in Queensland, UQ is situated along the Brisbane River among gorgeous green spaces, cafes and playing fields.
UQ offers a wide range of course options and leads the way in engineering and biotechnology. The university also owns its own teaching facilities at North Stradbroke Island and Heron Island so that students have the opportunity to learn while immersing themselves in the Australian environment.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.