|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||02/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Academic Year||2019-2020||02/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10698Program Housing:
|Apartment, Dorm, Homestay||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10703Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10704Language of Instruction:
|English||Class Eligibility:||02 - Sophomore|
CIEE Central European Studies Program in Prague, Czech Republic
If you attend the school where Einstein taught, will some of his genius rub off on you? That's just one question we answer on our Central European Studies program in Prague. If physics isn't your passion, maybe living in the same town where Mozart, Milan Kundera, and Rainer Maria Rilke plied their crafts will inspire you. CIEE places you into Prague's intellectual and performing arts communities so you get a taste of the city's fascinating past, present, and future.
In Prague you will:
- Take courses at Charles University, where Einstein taught or the Prague Film and Television School at the Academy of the Performing Arts (FAMU) – one of the most prominent and renowned film schools in Europe.
- Explore Prague as well as nearby cities, Budapest, Vienna, Krakow, or Berlin – each just a train or bus ride away
- Choose from four housing options: a CIEE-administered apartment, CIEE-administered residence, Charles University dormitory, or homestay
- Discover Czech culture and become good friends with your Czech Buddy, a local student at Charles University
- Give back to the local community by volunteering or interning in a Czech organization
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.