Skip to content
The Davidson College Office of Education Abroad seeks to guide all students wishing to pursue an international experience during college. Undocumented students who have received DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) may be eligible to apply for Advanced Parole in order to travel abroad for educational purposes.
For more information, please schedule an appointment with an education abroad adviser.
Additional Resources:
DACA & Study Abroad (UT Austin)
Traveling with Advance Parole through DACA (UC Berkeley)
Webinar: Travel Abroad for DACA Recipients (CLINIC)
Immigrant Legal Resource Center
NAFSA Resource Page on DACA & Study Abroad
USCIS I-131 Form: Application for Travel Document

Last modified 06/14/2019

© 2012 Davidson College Davidson, North Carolina